Thursday, February 3, 2011

One More Day

Well it's Thursday evening and only one more day until........the weekend!  Wooooohoooooo!  Have had an incredibly 'slack' week thus far.....traced off a stitchery pattern which still yet to is to have it's first stitch stitched - (spending waaaaaaay too much time on the net exploring Blogland).  My excuse is .........wait for it........it is only my 2nd week back at work and a tad too brain strained ......add to that, 3 Little Me's to organise for back to school next week.  Does that reasoning have any credibility?  :)  It has been way more enjoyable cruising the world wide web in a vegetated mode looking at other ladies absolutely awesome creations.  I've been viewing the most beautiful blogs, clicking on 'buttons' (adding them to mine) and finding some amazingly talented and generous ladies out there!  Can't wait to get back in front of my little Janome this weekend (in between haircuts, surf lessons, uniform hemming (super ugh), groceries, baking, chores and whatever else my 3 Little Me's need).  Next blog......photo of WIP or WIP's .....unfortunately fairly confident it won't be a Finish......but then again, one never knows.  In the meantime have a luuuuuverllllly weekend everyone xoxox

2 comments:

Vicki said...

You always make me smile, Anne. Have a great weekend and see you Monday night for Material Girls xx

Valspierssews said...

Hi Annie. I linked to you from Auntie's Quaint Quilts. Your blog is looking great. I love that little bow bag. The fabric is nice. Do you know what it is?

Post a Comment